IOT USING ARDUINO
Introduction: It is a short term course of six months. The syllabus is very much parallel with the requirements of modern job demands.
01) Overview of Internet of Things
02) Microcontroller vs. Microprocessor
03) Introduction of Electronic Components
04) Functional blocks of IoT and Communication Models
05) Embedded C Language
06) Introduction to Arduino IDE
07) Interfacing with the Arduino
08) Arduino Communications
09) Arduino I/O Functions, Display and Time
10) Arduino Sensors & Actuator (LM35, DHT11, Servo Motor, DC Motor, LDR, MQ135 GAS, BLUETOOTH, KEYPAD, LCD, ULTRSOUND, PIR, IR, RELAY, LCD, 7 SEGMENTS, RBG, LED, BUZZER, ETC)
11) Arduino Secondary Integrations
12) Arduino Wi-Fi Connection
13) Arduino Programs using sensor and actuator
Examination: All the students will have to appear in the institute's examination at the end of the course to get the institute's certificates.